• Do you own or work at a company, or know someone or an organization that provides mentoring assistance?
• Do you work for a government or an international institution that wants to mentor individuals or organizations to better achieve certain goals and advance a society?
• Is your organization or institution involved in helping people with a tutoring need?
• Do you want to make a living by being a mentor or tutor?
• Mentoring of new arrivals or new immigrants may be about walking them through certain processes or steps to better (1) integrate into the new society, (2) comply with laws and regulations, (3) take advantage of most of the opportunities available to quickly and efficiently achieve their achievable dreams, (4) and better help others.
• Do you have any skill you would like to use to help someone having a specific need?
• Do you know that a first step in solving a problem is to first know the problem itself? Do your part, and then find the right connection on DiasporaEngager (www.DiasporaEngager.com) which may help you move forward.
If anything mentioned so far interests you, please log in to your DiasporaEngager account today at www.DiasporaEngager.com/login and post your needs or offers.
If you do not have an account on DiasporaEngager yet, please register today https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free.
If you know any organization involved in things mentioned above, please submit it to the Directory of the Diaspora and their Stakeholders https://diasporaengager.com/directory so others can find them.
You can also find people and organizations on the Diaspora Map www.DiasporaEngager.com/map, a visual display of Diaspora organizations, business, schools, nonprofits, governmental agencies and international institutes per country worldwide.
You can also submit your press release at www.DiasporaEngager.com/pr
Please click here to submit your free press release today, and we will send it to those that it matches.
Please click here to register to DiasporaEngager, the platform of the global Diaspora and their Stakeholders and start getting opportunities.