• Are you a diplomat, politician, or an international affairs agent?
• Do you work at an institution involved in international issues?
• Are you legally involved in competitive intelligence?
• Are you looking for a connection in a foreign land to solve an international affair?
• Do you have any interest or need in international affairs?
• Do you own a business or organization related to international affairs?
• Do you work at an embassy or consulate?
• Are you looking for international opportunities for yourself, a country or a government?
• Are you an expert in international relationships or affairs?
• Are you looking for international affairs jobs?
• Are you seeking a degree in international affairs?
• Are you interested in international affairs programs?
If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, DiasporaEngager may help you. Log in to your account https://diasporaengager.com/login today and post your needs or offers.
If you do not have an account on DiasporaEngager yet, please register today https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free.
If you know any organization involved in things mentioned above, please submit it to the Directory of the Diaspora and their Stakeholders https://diasporaengager.com/directory so others can find them.
You can also find people and organizations on the Diaspora Map www.DiasporaEngager.com/map, a visual display of Diaspora organizations, business, schools, nonprofits, governmental agencies and international institutes per country worldwide.
You can also submit your press release at www.DiasporaEngager.com/pr
For any questions or suggestions, please contact us at https://diasporaengager.com/contact