• Are you moving into or living in a country or region whose culture you don’t fully understand yet? Without quickly embracing and integrating the new culture you may run into some risks or problems you are not aware of?
• Are you traveling to a foreign country for vacation or a mission, but you don’t know anybody there who can help you to answer some challenging problems you may encounter?
• Are you trying to find international business opportunities and need to better know the culture of the country or people you are interested in?
• Are you traveling internationally or wanting to do business internationally and need to know the laws or customs of the country you are interested in?
DiasporaEngager (www.DiasporaEngager.com) may help you if you answered yes to any of the above questions. Some of the cultural problems DiasporaEngager is trying to address concern:
• Art and culture across the globe
• Culture and society
• Business culture of other countries
• Cultural development
• Religions of other nations
• Cross cultural training
• Cultural heritage
• Cultural celebration
• Cultural exchange
• Cultural ambassador
• Cultural diversity
• Learning about other cultures (e.g. African culture, American culture, Asian culture, European culture, Western culture).
To get help, log in to your account on DiasporaEngager https://diasporaengager.com/login, and post a need or offer. If you do not have an account on DiasporaEngager yet, please register today https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free.
If you know any organization involved in things mentioned above, please submit it to the Directory of the Diaspora and their Stakeholders https://diasporaengager.com/directory so others can find them.
You can also find people and organizations on the Diaspora Map www.DiasporaEngager.com/map, a visual display of Diaspora organizations, business, schools, nonprofits, governmental agencies and international institutes per country worldwide.
You can also submit your press release at www.DiasporaEngager.com/pr