Despite the struggles and advancement of human rights movements across the globe, many countries are still lagging behind a good democracy and good governance. DiasporaEngager (www.DiasporaEngager.com) is committed to helping people, organizations, governments and institutions, and Diaspora to find one another and to work together to solve problems concerning democracy, governance and much more.
• Do you want to know what democracy looks like in other countries?
• Are you living in or from a country which is struggling to find its way to democracy and good governance?
• Do you have any skills that can help any country to better his governance and politics?
• Do you own or work at any organization in the field of democracy and governance?
• Do you know any individual or organization (for profit or nonprofit) that has a skill, service, product, or a connection in democracy or governance that can be useful for someone?
• Can you provide useful services and support to positively influence the political situation in your home country and/or halt the acts of violence and war somewhere in the world?
• Do you know that many countries are unable to collaborate with their Diasporas to end the abuse of rights and governance whereas those Diaspora members are willing to get involved? Do you want to get involved or do you want to find someone who wants to get involved?
To help yourself or someone in the field of democracy and governance, log in to your account on DiasporaEngager https://diasporaengager.com/login, and post a need.
If you do not have an account on DiasporaEngager yet, please register today https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free.
If you know any organization involved in things mentioned above, please submit it to the Directory of the Diaspora and their Stakeholders https://diasporaengager.com/directory so others can find them.
You can also find people and organizations on the Diaspora Map www.DiasporaEngager.com/map, a visual display of Diaspora organizations, business, schools, nonprofits, governmental agencies and international institutes per country worldwide.